dimanche 22 mars 2009

big thanks English-speaking people who helped me in anyway through my difficult journey

Thank you very much for all English-speaking people who helped me in anyway through my difficult journey. You backed me up, respected me and encouraged me to keep going. I have traveled more than half way since Paris and Normandy and I am now closer to Tokyo. I am still only at the beginning of my Odyssey it seems, in regards to my sponsorship and the reality to continue without funding I am not sure.
Thanks to you, I survived and I arrived at the door of knowledge through the tests of this journey in spite of contempt and indifference of those that had nearly forgotten, in Normandy as in France. What was intense when I was in the uncertainty of the following day becomes a revelation in front of the test of this moment, so what was the impossible equation of my destiny starts suddenly to clarify my progression. Finally the resolutions which I need to assert my freedom and in turn better my existence. It is sometimes dizzy and amazing! But it is so powerful to reach on the border of all the others, there conserving purity and innocence of its humanity, in spite of the errors of man and in his ignorance. The journey continues as well as my knowledge and thirst for life, and the pure essents of faith that my quest will continue so I can reach my goal and spread the example that we are all one, we are all family! Not only do I ride for the sport of karate olompic and I support Tokyo2016, but every peddle, every pain and every kilometer I take is to bridge the gap between the indifferences we are lead to believe between people. I have learnt that there is no difference between people in life, you are judged by your intentions and through your intentions your desires shine through be it positive or negative. I thank those people that I have met and to those that have helped me. The law of attraction will take its cycle and your efforts will be returned to you ten times. My success is humanity’s success as I may be riding alone but I am riding with all those that have helped, those that I have met and those that have encouraged me. I thank you all once again.